Recently, popular actress Hansika’s 50th movie had its formal announcement. The film has been titled Maha. Touted as a supernatural thriller, the film will be directed by debutant Jameel. Maha’s regular shoot will kick-start from this month.
In a latest interview, Hansika revealed that for the first time in her decade-long career, she is sitting with the film’s team in the pre-production and is working on her character. She said she is improving her Tamil to give her best for the movie. Maha is a female-centric movie, and it will have a simultaneous release in Telugu.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi