But if you ask him what his dream role is, he says that he has no such thing. “I want to be busy as an actor and I will act even for 25Rs if I like the role”, he said.
So how did he get the name Prabhas Sreenu. I used to hang out with Prabhas after meeting him at Sathyanand acting school. The friendship became very strong and I started being referred to as Prabhas Sreenu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Rajasekhar escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood