But if you ask him what his dream role is, he says that he has no such thing. “I want to be busy as an actor and I will act even for 25Rs if I like the role”, he said.
So how did he get the name Prabhas Sreenu. I used to hang out with Prabhas after meeting him at Sathyanand acting school. The friendship became very strong and I started being referred to as Prabhas Sreenu.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR