Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which released on January 12 opened to a largely positive response from fans. The film has collected a total share of Rs 13.58 lakhs on its day sixth day in the Krishna region taking the grand total to Rs 1.41 crores.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tharun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 2.78 lakhs on Jan 17th in the Krishna region taking its 4-day total to Rs 17.58 lakhs.
With the holiday season getting over, we need to see how these films fare from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating