Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which released on January 12 opened to a largely positive response from fans. The film has collected a total share of Rs 13.58 lakhs on its day sixth day in the Krishna region taking the grand total to Rs 1.41 crores.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tharun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 2.78 lakhs on Jan 17th in the Krishna region taking its 4-day total to Rs 17.58 lakhs.
With the holiday season getting over, we need to see how these films fare from now on.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut