Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Jai Simha, which released on January 12 opened to a largely positive response from fans. The film has collected a total share of Rs 13.58 lakhs on its day sixth day in the Krishna region taking the grand total to Rs 1.41 crores.
On the other hand, young hero Raj Tharun’s romantic drama produced by Nagarjuna, Rangula Ratnam, collected a share of Rs 2.78 lakhs on Jan 17th in the Krishna region taking its 4-day total to Rs 17.58 lakhs.
With the holiday season getting over, we need to see how these films fare from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty