Allari Naresh’s upcoming comedy entertainer, James Bond, has now been postponed to a further date. Initially, the film was supposed to hit the screens this Friday, but the makers decided to go ahead and have now forwarded the release date. An official announcement will soon be made regarding the release.
Directed by Sai Kishore Macha, a former chief associate of Srinu Vaitla, James Bond will have Sakshi Chowdary of Manchu Manoj’s Potugadu fame playing the female lead. Sakshi’s character will be pivotal to the film’s narrative.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film