Sriram Raghavan’s critically acclaimed Hindi film Jhonny Gaddar is currently being remade in Telugu. Lakshmikanth Chenna is directing the Telugu version and a new production house, Kubera Cinemas is producing the film. The Hindi version had Neil Nitin Mukesh and Dharmendra in lead roles and Sriram Raghavan’s screenplay was universally acclaimed when the film had released in Hindi back in 2007. The Telugu version, which hasn’t been titled yet, stars newcomer Krishi Arimanda, Sai Kumar, Gracy Singh, Lekha Washington, Ashish Vidyarthi, Brahmaji, Ruby Parihar, Roja and Ravi Babu. Jawahar Reddy is the cinematographer and Aagastey is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in January, 2012.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad