Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali, has been nothing less than a sensation ever since the film’s explosive teaser was unveiled on May 1. The teaser has so far clocked more than 2 crore views and increased the hype surrounding the film multifold.
This naturally led to a record shattering pre-release business as latest reports reveal that Kabali’s theatrical business in all versions will touch the magical figure of 200 crores. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali will also be released in Japanese and Malay.
Despite the disastrous talk, Rajini’s previous flick Lingaa collected more than 100 crores, and there is no surprise in Kabali’s pre-release business enjoying this craze.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment