Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali, has been nothing less than a sensation ever since the film’s explosive teaser was unveiled on May 1. The teaser has so far clocked more than 2 crore views and increased the hype surrounding the film multifold.
This naturally led to a record shattering pre-release business as latest reports reveal that Kabali’s theatrical business in all versions will touch the magical figure of 200 crores. Apart from Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, Kabali will also be released in Japanese and Malay.
Despite the disastrous talk, Rajini’s previous flick Lingaa collected more than 100 crores, and there is no surprise in Kabali’s pre-release business enjoying this craze.
Articles that might interest you:
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka
- Firebrand Roja Wins-Makes strong statements
- Chay chills with his brand new bike in Hyderabad