As per the close sources, Kick 2, the much awaited action entertainer in the combination of Ravi Teja and Surender Reddy, is likely to be pushed further to July end. The film’s post-production work has been going on at a brisk pace and the delay in the VFX department seems to be the primary reason behind this postponement.
Produced by Nandamuri Kalyanram on his NTR Arts banner, Kick 2 promises to be an out and out entertainer in typical Surender Reddy style. The film’s songs, composed by Thaman, have been topping the charts since their release and expectations on the film are high among the fans.
Rakul Preet Singh has been paired up with Ravi Teja and popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi penned a solid story for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority