The cast and crew of Ko Ante Koti have returned after a grueling outdoor schedule near Rajahmundry. Several important scenes, including the climax, was shot in this schedule. Sharwanand and Priya Anand are playing the lead roles in this film which is being touted as a crime drama and Srihari will be seen in an important role. Anish Yohan Kuruvilla, of Avakai Biryani fame, is directing the film and Sharwanand is producing the film on Sarvaa Arts banner. The first look of the film has already got a tremendous response and it’s certain that Anish Kuruvilla and Sharwanand are making a hard hitting film laced with romance and sentiment. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority