On this Valentine’s Day eve, the epic love story of Krishna (Nani) and Mahalakshmi (Mehreen) turns out to be one of the must-watch films for couple in love. Released on Feb 12, Krishna’s Veera Prema Gaadha, written and directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, is lapped up by critics and audiences alike. Especially the manner in which Hanu dealt with the love track of Krishna and Mahalakshmi is getting applause. The sincere, honest love story of Krishna and Mahalakshmi instantly connected with audiences making it a good watch for dates.
Producers Ram Achanta, Gopi Chand Achanta and Anil Sunnkara are rejoicing the success which has been eluding them for a while. With this, 14 Reels Entertainment is back with a bang. The response for the film in the United States and overseas is no different. Pixel Dreams Entertainments is making a fortune out of this Nani’s latest offing. As the film is biggest ever release in Nani’s career, going by the talk, trade pundits are expecting this to cross Nani’s Bhale Bhale Magadivoy record. Let’s wait and see.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI