Kriti Kharbanda has been cast in the Kannada remake of Ananthapuram-1980. The film was originally made in Tamil as Subramaniapuram and it had Sasikumar, Samuthirakani, Jai and Swati in lead roles. Kriti is going to reprise Swati’s role in the Kannada version. The film was a big hit in Tamil both critically as well as commercially and Kriti is excited about bagging the role which requires her to shed her glamorous image. Earlier this year, Kriti had made guest appearances in Ala Modalaindi, Theen Maar and is currently shooting for Kalyan Ram’s next film. She will also be seen in Mr.Nokia opposite Manchu Manoj.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years