Kriti Kharbanda has been cast in the Kannada remake of Ananthapuram-1980. The film was originally made in Tamil as Subramaniapuram and it had Sasikumar, Samuthirakani, Jai and Swati in lead roles. Kriti is going to reprise Swati’s role in the Kannada version. The film was a big hit in Tamil both critically as well as commercially and Kriti is excited about bagging the role which requires her to shed her glamorous image. Earlier this year, Kriti had made guest appearances in Ala Modalaindi, Theen Maar and is currently shooting for Kalyan Ram’s next film. She will also be seen in Mr.Nokia opposite Manchu Manoj.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?