The first sneak peak of Kshanam was revealed recently to the media and it earned positive response from film industry folks as well as the audience. The buzz is that Kshanam is going to be a first-of-its-kind film in the history of Telugu cinema. The producers are extremely positive about the film and are planning for a versatile marketing campaign, starting with this sneak peak, which hit the bull’s eye and started to raise curiosity already.
Kshanam’s first look is going to be launched soon. Sources say that each and every actor in this film will be portrayed in a never before seen avatar. Already a lot of curiosity has begun to spread and the sneak peak raised more questions rather than give answers.
Debutant Ravikanth Perepu directed Kshanam while the prestigious banner, PVP cinemas, bankrolled the flick. Starting Adivi Sesh, Adah Sharma and Anasuya Bharadwaj, Kshanam is going to be an edge-of-the-seat suspense thriller. It is slated to hit the screens on March 4th, 2016.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur