South India’s leading motion picture company, PVP cinema has now forayed into the realm of making realistic concept cinema. Widely known for their successful big budget ventures, PVP is joining hands with Matinee Entertainment, the producers of the critically acclaimed concept film, ‘Gaganam’, for a brand new suspense drama, KSHANAM.
Starring the talented Adivi Sesh and Bollywood actress Adah Sharma, the film also features the popular Anasuya Bharadwaj in a never before seen avatar.
Other notable additions to the unique cast include Satya Dev of ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’ fame, ‘Vennela’ Kishore, ‘Satyam’ Rajesh and Ravi Varma.
From the dusty bylanes of Golconda to Hyderabad’s financial district, from the beaches of Vizag to the streets of San Francisco, Kshanam’s story follows the protagonist as he traverses all these places to uncover a mystery bigger than he could have ever imagined.
Directed by upcoming debutante Ravikanth Perepu, with a story by Adivi Sesh, ‘Kshanam’ has competed its shooting and is poised to hit the screens on the 26th of February.
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date
- Heart warming and joyful: Rajamouli lauds Jersey
- Poll: What did you think of Salman Khan’s Bharat’s trailer?