Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ is currently in the final stages of shooting and the movie is gearing up for a June release. A few days ago, director Gopichand Malineni hinted about a ‘crazy’ heroine’s special appearance in the film. Well, that heroine is apparently none other than Lakshmi Rai.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director of this mass entertainer and Prasad V Potluri is producing this film on PVP Cinemas banner. Thaman has composed the tunes for this movie.
Will Lakshmi Rai’s oomph provide any special attraction for this film? Let us wait and see.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals