Mohan Lal,Gautami’s starrer Manamantha directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti which hit the screens in a grand manner across the world on 5th August is mesmerising movie lovers with its powerful emotions and stunning sentiments. Right from the premiers the film got positive reviews from all quarters and critics lavished praises on the film’s cast and crew terming Manamantha as never to be missed film in the millennium. Rajamouli and other celebrities showered praises on Chandrasekhar Yeleti for coming out with a film high on human values.
Film is getting good response in USA and is screened successfully across various locations with tickets priced at $12. Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s story,screenplay,direction, Mohan Lal, Gautami and Raina Rao’s spellbounding performances, melodious music and background score, picturesque cinematography took movie lovers to another world of love and affection.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha