But once again, the megastar and his camp are very keen on roping in Anushka as she would be the perfect fit to play the lead heroine in the biopic of Uyyalawada. Surender Reddy is already done with the script and the pre-production is also on.
On the other hand, Anushka is also very busy with multiple projects and wants to take a break for now. We need to see whether Ram Charan and his team manages to convince her or get some other top star in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again
- Naga Chaitanya gearing up for Bollywood debut