But once again, the megastar and his camp are very keen on roping in Anushka as she would be the perfect fit to play the lead heroine in the biopic of Uyyalawada. Surender Reddy is already done with the script and the pre-production is also on.
On the other hand, Anushka is also very busy with multiple projects and wants to take a break for now. We need to see whether Ram Charan and his team manages to convince her or get some other top star in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?