But once again, the megastar and his camp are very keen on roping in Anushka as she would be the perfect fit to play the lead heroine in the biopic of Uyyalawada. Surender Reddy is already done with the script and the pre-production is also on.
On the other hand, Anushka is also very busy with multiple projects and wants to take a break for now. We need to see whether Ram Charan and his team manages to convince her or get some other top star in the film.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?