But once again, the megastar and his camp are very keen on roping in Anushka as she would be the perfect fit to play the lead heroine in the biopic of Uyyalawada. Surender Reddy is already done with the script and the pre-production is also on.
On the other hand, Anushka is also very busy with multiple projects and wants to take a break for now. We need to see whether Ram Charan and his team manages to convince her or get some other top star in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next
- Naveen Chandra becomes the talk of the town in Tollywood