Collection King Dr. Mohan Babu is very angry with the censor board. The movie of Vishnu Manchu, ‘Dhenikaina Ready’, completed its censor formalities a few days ago and was ratified as U/A. But just as the movie is about to hit the screens day after tomorrow, on the 24th, the film’s formal censor certificate is not being issued by the board and this is what has caused his anger.
Apparently, the board’s local chief Ms Dhanalakshmi has stalled the certificate as she wants to ratify the movie again. This has upset the release plans of the movie and the makers are now threatening to go to court against the board and specifically, against the officer. “It is blackmail, what the censor member is doing”, said a very livid Mohan Babu.
Vishnu Manchu also took to twitter and said ” Ridiculous how the respected member is harassing. This is pure blackmail.I am going to fight this and will not let her stop my film”.
We are yet to get info from the censor office over their version of the story and will keep you updated as and when we get it. Mohan Babu and Vishnu are hoping to resolve the crisis in time to release the film on the 24th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance star daughter in Vamsi Paidipally film ?
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo