Mythri Movie Makers has announced aid of Rs 5 Lakhs towards the Tamil Nadu Chief Ministers Relief Fund. The amount will be used for rehabilitation of the people affected by the devastating Chennai floods.
“Chennai is a city that has always been very close to our hearts. We have been devastated by the damage caused and we are contributing to the Relief Fund. All of us need to do what we can to ease the pain of the people of Chennai”, said Mr. Ravi Yalamanchili, Naveen Yerneni and Mohan (CVM).
The team will be handing over the cheque to the CM of Tamil Nadu very soon.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment