Naga Chaitanya who has had a good hit in the form of Tadakha recently is apparently very happy and has been making cautious moves in the choice of his films. He is currently awaiting the completion of Auto Nagar Surya which has started its shoot after a long hiatus. Apart from that he is busy shooting for his home production Manam which has the three generation heroes of Akkineni clan.
As per the latest news we hear that Naga Chaitanya has reportedly given a nod to team up with young director Parasuram and the movie has been tentatively titled Soonyam. Parasuram has good hits to his credit and his last film was Sarocharu.
A leading producer is said to be behind the project and more details about the heroine and technicians will be revealed later. Watch this space for updates on the project.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title