Naga Chaitanya is back on the sets of his upcoming film, Oka Laila Kosam. Vijay Kumar Konda is directing the film and Nagarjuna is producing it under Annapurna Studios banner. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress in this romantic entertainer.
Most part of the film’s shooting has already been completed and currently, a fight sequence is being canned on Naga Chaitanya. Ram-Laxman are the choreographers of the action sequences in the film. Although details about the film’s story have been kept under wraps, Vijay Kumar Konda is all praises for both Naga Chaitanya and Pooja Hedge for their work in the film.
Anup Rubens is scoring the music and I Andrew is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens later this summer.
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record
- RX 100’s hero signs yet another biggie
- Antariksham’s much-awaited teaser to be out soon
- Ram to introduce a new dance style with HGPK