Naga Chaitanya is currently busy wrapping up his next, an action-romantic entertainer titled Saahasame Swaasaga Saagipo, in his mentor Gautham Menon’s direction. The film’s special teaser will be unveiled soon on the occasion of Naga Chaitanya’s birthday. After this film, Naga Chaitanya will commence shooting for Majnu, the Telugu remake of Malayalam smash hit, Premam.
After Majnu, Chai will once again team up with Gautham Menon for an ambitious multilingual film with four star actors from the four film industries down south. In his latest interview, Gautham Menon confirmed that Chai, Simbu and Puneet Rajkumar have already been confirmed for the film and that one more actor from the Malayalam film industry will be finalized soon.
Gautham Menon also stated that the film is still in its initial stages and that he will make an official announcement in a couple of weeks.
- Music director walks out of Majili ?
- POll: Which aspect of Dear Comrade are you looking forward to?
- Mahesh’s heroine hikes her remuneration
- Nagababu joins Janasena; To contest Lok Sabha elections
- Aggressive promotions creating good buzz for Majili
- Risky pre-release business for Teja’s Sita