Nagarjuna is busy these days with the shooting of his upcoming film Bhai. Directed by Veerabhadram Chowdhary, the film has Nagarjuna, Richa Gangopadhyay in lead roles whereas Sonu Sood and Prasanna will be seen in important roles. Currently, a fight sequence is being shot on Nagarjuna and Sonu Sood in Aluminium Factory, Hyderabad.
The action episode is said to be coming out extremely well and even Sonu Sood is happy with the results. “Last 2 days of shoot for #bhai,had a superb action sequence shot for climax.Had great fun shooting with my genius director @veerabhadramdir,” Sonu Sood posted on Twitter.
After this schedule, a song will be shot from July 27 onwards. Nagarjuna is also producing the film under Annapurna Studios banner in association with Reliance Entertainment. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record
- RX 100’s hero signs yet another biggie
- Antariksham’s much-awaited teaser to be out soon
- Ram to introduce a new dance style with HGPK