Nagarjuna doesn’t seem to be in a mood to go slow in terms of his acting career. Of late, he has been choosing his roles wisely and he even stated in several interviews that he’ll do roles which will suit his age. His next film Rajanna is going to release in December and after that he’ll be seen in K Raghavendra Rao’s Shirdi Sai. Now, we hear that he is going to star in Dasarath’s next film. The duo had earlier teamed up for Santosham back in 2002. Nine years later, they are going to team up again for an untitled film. The buzz about this film is that it’s going to be a complete entertainer and Siva Prasad Reddy is going to produce the film on Kamakshi Movies banner. More details about the film are going to be announced soon.
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed