Nagarjuna has finally unveiled a new song from his forthcoming film Manam. Titled as ‘Piyo Piyo Re’, it’s a party song featuring Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya and the entire song was shot in a club setting. The highlight of the song is a remix version of ‘Nenu Puttanu’, one of ANR’s evergreen hit songs from Prem Nagar, which has been inserted in this song.
Incidentally, Manam happens to be the 25th film in music director Anup Rubens’ career and he’s taking special care to deliver a good album. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film stars ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya in lead roles. Shriya Saran and Samantha are the lead actresses whereas Neetu Chandra, Raashi Khanna have played cameos. The film is being touted as a feel good entertainer.
P S Vinod is the cinematographer and Annapurna Studios banner has produced the film. Manam is slated for release on May 23.
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement