Following the grand success of his latest release, MCA, hero Nani will be shifting his focus on his next film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. For the third time, after Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Gentleman, Nani will be seen in dual roles in the film.
According to the latest updates, Krishnarjuna Yuddham will be hitting the screens on April 12, 2018, to cash in on the summer holidays. Anupama Parameswaran is the leading lady and Ruksar Mir plays a crucial role in the movie. The film was shot extensively in Prague, Czech Republic.
Merlapaka Gandhi is directing Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing the movie under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film, which has music by Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views