Following the grand success of his latest release, MCA, hero Nani will be shifting his focus on his next film, Krishnarjuna Yuddham. For the third time, after Jenda Pai Kapiraju and Gentleman, Nani will be seen in dual roles in the film.
According to the latest updates, Krishnarjuna Yuddham will be hitting the screens on April 12, 2018, to cash in on the summer holidays. Anupama Parameswaran is the leading lady and Ruksar Mir plays a crucial role in the movie. The film was shot extensively in Prague, Czech Republic.
Merlapaka Gandhi is directing Krishnarjuna Yuddham and Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing the movie under Shine Screens banner. Venkat Boyinapalli is presenting the film, which has music by Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date