Nara Rohit is quite confident of his upcoming film’s success. After making his debut in 2009 with Baanam, his next film titled ‘Solo – Solid Love Story’ is releasing after two years. Talking to a leading newspaper, he said, “I was supposed to do films with Gautham Menon and Srinu Vaitla; however things didn’t work out.
I must have heard over 100 stories and finally picked Parashuram’s Solo.” Nisha Aggarwal is his co-star in this love story. Parashuram has directed the film and the buzz about the film is quite positive. Vamshi Krishna Srinivas has produced the film on SVK Cinema banner. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on November 25.
- Will Naga Chaitanya say yes to Krish?
- Nara Rohit to join hands with his debut director
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?
- Keerthy Suresh to romance him again?
- Suspense continues over Koratala’s next