Nara Rohit is quite confident of his upcoming film’s success. After making his debut in 2009 with Baanam, his next film titled ‘Solo – Solid Love Story’ is releasing after two years. Talking to a leading newspaper, he said, “I was supposed to do films with Gautham Menon and Srinu Vaitla; however things didn’t work out.
I must have heard over 100 stories and finally picked Parashuram’s Solo.” Nisha Aggarwal is his co-star in this love story. Parashuram has directed the film and the buzz about the film is quite positive. Vamshi Krishna Srinivas has produced the film on SVK Cinema banner. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film is all set to hit the screens on November 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical