In the past few years Nara Rohit made his mark in Telugu cinema mostly for his command on his dialogues and well-scripted roles. Now, for the first time in his career he has undergone a major style makeover for one of his upcoming films, Rowdy Fellow.
Nara Rohit has reportedly lost oodles of weight for his role and his hairstyle has also been changed drastically. Krishna Chaitanya, who has written lyrics in several popular films, is turning director with this film. Those who have seen the posters of the film are reportedly quite surprised with Nara Rohit’s brand new look. And these posters are expected to be unveiled soon. Vishaka Singh is the lead actress and Nandini Rai has been cast as the second lead.
The film is being produced under Cinema 5 and Movie Mills banner. Sandeep Koritala is the co-producer. Aravind is the cinematographer and Sunny is scoring the music.
- When veteran hero politely declined the offer to act in Athadu
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Dear Comrade eyes summer release
- Rakul shakes a leg with Suriya in Kochi
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules