Emboldened by the commercial success of Asura, young actor Nara Rohit is desperate to improve his success graph. Recently, he has signed multiple projects and one of them will be directed by Prema Ishq Kadal fame Pavan Sadineni.
Touted to be a romcom, this movie will go on floors in September. As per the latest update, young actress Nanditha, who is entertaining the audience with her chirpy acts in the recent times, will share screen space with Rohit in this flick. She is currently shooting for Nikhil’s Shankarabharanam.
Titled Savitri, this project will be produced by B. Rajendra Prasad. Karthik Ghattamaneni will handle the camera. It is heard that Nara Rohit will sport a different look in this film.
- Fantasy elements in Prabhas20?
- Kajal to team up with young hero again?
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu