Nara Rohit, who is well known for choosing different and new age scripts, is slowly making his presence felt with his acting capabilities. He is currently busy with a couple of movies which are shaping up to hit the screens later next year.
As of now, he is gearing up for the remake of Tamil super hit ‘Maan Karate’. According to the latest update, the film has been titled Tuntari and the first look posters which were released showcase a fresh look of the film.
Rohit plays a boxer in this romantic entertainer which is helmed by Kumar Nagendra
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala