Nara Rohit, who is well known for choosing different and new age scripts, is slowly making his presence felt with his acting capabilities. He is currently busy with a couple of movies which are shaping up to hit the screens later next year.
As of now, he is gearing up for the remake of Tamil super hit ‘Maan Karate’. According to the latest update, the film has been titled Tuntari and the first look posters which were released showcase a fresh look of the film.
Rohit plays a boxer in this romantic entertainer which is helmed by Kumar Nagendra
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero