Having worked with renowned director Shankar for many years, N. Narasimha Rao is ready to make his directorial debut with “Sarabha”, a contemporary socio fantasy story with a backdrop of human emotions.
After “Robo” and “Baahubali: The Beginning”, “Sarabha” with an exceptional budget, is said to be South India’s next spectacular visual experience. India’s finest VFX studio FireFly and world technician Sean Foot for Prosthetic make-up are said to be working on this film.
National Award winning choreographer, Siva Sankar Master has agreed to be a part of our Sarabha team. He has choreographed one of the crucial songs in the film. We hope you all enjoy the song on the big screen! “We are extremely honored, and fortunate that he has agreed to work with us, I know that we will have a great working relationship and that we can deliver a good project together.” – Director Narsimha Rao.
Aakash, Mishti, Villain Charandeep, Napoleon, Puneeth Issar, Jayaprada, Nasser, Avinash, L.B. Sriram, Prudhvi, Raghu Babu, Rakesh, Duvvasi Mohan will also feature in “Sarabha”.
Senior music director Koti is composing music. “Baahubali”Editor Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao and art director Kiran Kumar Manne are working for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gearing up with birthday gift for his fans
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?