King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional drama ‘ Shirdi Sai’ is gearing up for a release on September 6th. The film is coming amidst good expectations and as we reported sometime ago, big producers have been vying to buy the distribution rights of the film for various areas.
We have now received information that the Nellore rights of the film have been sold for a good price of about 81 Lakhs. Sri Venkateshwara Film Distributors bagged the movie’s distribution rights for the area. They have successfully exhibited ‘Gabbar Singh’ in few areas of Ceded and ‘Ishq’ in all territories of Ceded in the past.
Nagarjuna will be seen in Raghavendra Rao’s direction while A Mahesh Reddy is the producer. Music has been scored by M.M.Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?