King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s devotional drama ‘ Shirdi Sai’ is gearing up for a release on September 6th. The film is coming amidst good expectations and as we reported sometime ago, big producers have been vying to buy the distribution rights of the film for various areas.
We have now received information that the Nellore rights of the film have been sold for a good price of about 81 Lakhs. Sri Venkateshwara Film Distributors bagged the movie’s distribution rights for the area. They have successfully exhibited ‘Gabbar Singh’ in few areas of Ceded and ‘Ishq’ in all territories of Ceded in the past.
Nagarjuna will be seen in Raghavendra Rao’s direction while A Mahesh Reddy is the producer. Music has been scored by M.M.Keeravani.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December