After the success of Swamy Ra Ra, Nikhil and Swati are teaming up once again for a film titled Karthikeya. Chandoo Mondeti is going to direct the film and Venkat Srinivas is producing the film under Magnus Cine Prime Pvt Ltd banner. The film was launched earlier today in Hyderabad and Lingusamy, Sudheer Varma and Parasuram graced the event.
Talking about the film, Nikhil said, “After Swamy Ra Ra turned out to be a hit, I listened to several scripts and among them I really liked Chandoo’s script. The title is quite apt for the film and I signed the film because of the confidence the producer had on the director and the script.” The principal shooting of the film will begin later this month and the entire film revolves around a temple. Majority of the film will be shot in Vizag, Araku and Bheemeshwara Swamy temple in Samarlakota. Sekhar Chandra is going to score the music.
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career