123telugu had recently reported that Young tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film was halted due to the strike of cine workers union. The latest update is that, as the worker’s union and the producer’s council have made peace with each other, the strike has been called off and the unit will now move to Goa on October 25.
Sources close to unit says that most part of the shooting will be wrapped in this schedule as the producers are planning to release this film during Sankranthi. Produced by Bandla Ganesh, this film features Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead.
- Chiru wraps up Sye Raa’s Georgia schedule
- Nagarjuna compares Nani with ANR
- After NTR, Balayya donates for a cause
- Press Note : “All Set For Hello Guru Prema Kosame Grand Premieres Today”
- Poll : What did you think of Antariksham’s teaser?