Parvati Melton has got her first big break post the stupendous success of Dookudu. She appeared in an item number, Poovai Poovai in Dookudu and she had been approached for plenty of films after that film. Currently, she’s acting in Yamaho Yama with Sairam Shankar and there’s also rumour that she’s being considered for an item number in Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh. Now, she has been roped in to play the lead role in one of Balakrishna’s upcoming films. This is the first time Parvati is going to be seen along with Balakrishna. Ravi Chavali is going to direct the film and Ramesh Puppala is going to produce the film on Yellow Flowers banner. The film will go on floors in January.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu