Film star Pawan Kalyan’s soft corner for those in distress needs no introduction. The Janasena president is in Visakhapatnam as part if his North Coastal tour. Today, he fulfilled the dream of a 6-year-old girl fan named Revathi.
Revathi has been suffering from muscular dystrophy and her long-cherished dream was to meet the Power Star. Pawan today met Revathi and her family members and assured them financial support along with a battery wheel chair for the little girl. Needless to say, Revathi was overjoyed to meet her favorite star.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date