Film star Pawan Kalyan’s soft corner for those in distress needs no introduction. The Janasena president is in Visakhapatnam as part if his North Coastal tour. Today, he fulfilled the dream of a 6-year-old girl fan named Revathi.
Revathi has been suffering from muscular dystrophy and her long-cherished dream was to meet the Power Star. Pawan today met Revathi and her family members and assured them financial support along with a battery wheel chair for the little girl. Needless to say, Revathi was overjoyed to meet her favorite star.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral