Film star Pawan Kalyan’s soft corner for those in distress needs no introduction. The Janasena president is in Visakhapatnam as part if his North Coastal tour. Today, he fulfilled the dream of a 6-year-old girl fan named Revathi.
Revathi has been suffering from muscular dystrophy and her long-cherished dream was to meet the Power Star. Pawan today met Revathi and her family members and assured them financial support along with a battery wheel chair for the little girl. Needless to say, Revathi was overjoyed to meet her favorite star.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake