Pawan Kalyan will not join the Twitter bandwagon like several other actors in the film industry. He stated this in an exclusive interview as a part of Panjaa’s promotions. When the interviewer, Suma asked him about why he didn’t join Twitter, he said, “What does one tweet about? Tweets like ‘ippude shooting nunchi vachanu,alisipoyaa, kaallu jaaapukunanu (Just came back from shooting, I am tired, stretching my legs). I believe that it’s very easy to say things but difficult to implement them. You can’t act for too long, if you do, you’ll get tired easily.” This interview will be aired on all media channels and it’s probably the first time in recent years where Pawan Kalyan had a candid chat about his career and life.
Meanwhile, the actor has already left for Pollachi for a major schedule of Gabbar Singh. Harish Shankar is directing the film and Shruti Haasan is his co-star. Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film, Panjaa is all set to hit the screens on December 9.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success