Young hero, Vijaya Devarakonda went a little overboard with his speech at the pre-release event of his new film Arjun Reddy. He even used cuss words and made everyone utter dialogues from his film. He portrayed his aggressive reel character in real life which became a talking point. What do you think? Did he go overboard? Click for the options below.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now