Young hero, Vijaya Devarakonda went a little overboard with his speech at the pre-release event of his new film Arjun Reddy. He even used cuss words and made everyone utter dialogues from his film. He portrayed his aggressive reel character in real life which became a talking point. What do you think? Did he go overboard? Click for the options below.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh