Vijay Devarakonda’s Arjun Reddy is the hot topic all over the country. After the film becoming a sensational hit in Telugu, the Tamil remake will star superstar Vikram’s son and Bala will be directing it. The film is in talks for a Hindi remake as well and who according to you among these two young superstars will reprise the role of Vijay quite well. Click for the options below.
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood