On the occasion of Balayya’s iconic film Aditya 369’s silver jubilee celebrations, we have a poll to find out which of these two classics are your most favorite. Incidentally, both these films were directed by the legendary filmmaker Singeetam Srinivasa Rao.
While Aditya 369 is an adventurous mix of past, present and future, Bhairava Dweepam is an out and out mythological fantasy drama. So, choose your favorite.
Click one of the options below to vote!
Articles that might interest you:
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa
- Tough task ahead for Nani’s Gang Leader
- Reviews of Saaho baffled me- Shraddha Kapoor
- Will Nayanthara oblige megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location