Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is getting ready for a brand new schedule. The team recently returned from Bangkok after shooting for some big action episodes and the next schedule will start soon. Hansika is the heroine opposite Ravi Teja in this movie and she is currently on vacation.
Once Hansika is back in town, the team will begin the fresh schedule. This movie is going to release in the month of August or September and K.S. Ravindra is the director. Thaman is composing the audio for this mass entertainer.
Ravi Teja is back in form with Balupu and this movie is coming with high expectations.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon