Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni has begun its next schedule in Pondicherry. Prakash Raj, Aakash and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles. Talking about the film’s progress, Prakash Raj revealed that Prabhu Deva is doing a cameo in the film. A song is currently being shot on Prabhu Deva for the film. The film is said to be a sensitive drama about a father who expects his son to excel in studies while the son wants to be a cricketer. Ilayaraja is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold
- Rashmika Mandanna to pair with Nithiin again?
- Release dates war to re-start in Tollywood once again?
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?