Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni has begun its next schedule in Pondicherry. Prakash Raj, Aakash and Radhika Apte are playing lead roles. Talking about the film’s progress, Prakash Raj revealed that Prabhu Deva is doing a cameo in the film. A song is currently being shot on Prabhu Deva for the film. The film is said to be a sensitive drama about a father who expects his son to excel in studies while the son wants to be a cricketer. Ilayaraja is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl