Suriya, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menon starrer 24 movie is working wonders at the box office. Outright positive reviews from critics and awesome mouth talk from spectators is helping the science fiction thriller to go on rampage at the box office for this weekend.
The Vikram Kumar directorial raked Rs 17 Crores on weekend in Telugu version, which is highest ever opening weekend figure for Suriya. As per trade reports,and advance bookings are in full swing for monday too.
Suriya enjoys equally good following in class and mass section of audiences. Coming to 24, since the film is made on unique concept and also had adequate feel good emotions, family audiences are keen to watch it on big screens. Suriya is definitely a show stealer with spectacular performance as Athreya, Shiva Kumar and Mani. Especially, Athreya is a role to be remembered for years.
In fact, those who have already watched 24 said, what a refreshing movie it was after a long time. Trust on brand Vikram Kumar and hero Suriya for presenting innovative concepts in entertaining way is once again approved with 24. Coming days, 24 is set to conquer the Indian box office in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced