Film is an emotional experience…it can make you laugh, it can make you cry ,it can thrill you and sometimes even surprise you ..Also it’s not necessary that the above said emotions have to be felt for a duration of atleast around 2 hours which Is what an average film’s length is..
Many times I get some exciting cinematic ideas but I abandon them because I can’t stretch those ideas beyond a few minutes..Then sometime back it struck me that a short film is the best outlet for such kind of creative endeavours ..Though a little late in the day, the moment this dawned upon me I approached Lakshmi Manchu,who after listening to my idea graciously agreed for her feet to act in my short film
I titled my first ever short film as “A day in the life of Lakshmi Manchu’s feet”
This short film of mine is releasing on Lakshmi Manchu’s birthday on October 8th at 11AM
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer