With over 12 films releasing last friday & majority of them bombing at the box-office, only one very small independent film has stood victorious among these with its increasing collections all over the telugu states.
That is “THE END” directed by debutant director Rahul Sankrityan, an ex-employee of Infosys. A small independent film made on a very low-budget & that which boasts of all new young talent who have started with “THE END, stepping into the Industry for the first time.
Public response all over has been overwhelming from the very first show of this super thriller film. The film has rightly caught the audience, gluing them to their seats entertaining in its every frame starting from the titles till the end.
It has been definitely proven once again that a right story & gripping content always reaches telugu audiences whether it comes from a big-budgeted film or a small independent film like “THE END”.
With just 2 days since its release, the film is fast gaining good public-talk from all over the 2 states. In fact the team proudly updates us that over 60 shows have been added with an increase of over 15 theatres from today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2
- Will Krishna Vamsi bounce back with this emotional drama?