As promised, the “Baahubali” team has started releasing posters of the characters from the film – so as to introduce the key players in the story. The most recent poster released of Prabhas as ‘Shivudu’ received an overwhelming response from fans and well-wishers of the film. Today, the team revealed Anushka’s first-look poster as ‘Devasena’ as she appears in part I, “Baahubali – The Beginning”.
Referring to the poster released today, Director S. S. Rajamouli tweeted the following in Telugu, describing the character of ‘Devasena’:
Tweeting in English about the Character, he said:
Tortured and held captive for years,
Are the embers of her spirit finally dying?
Rest of the characters’ posters are planned to be released across the next few weeks leading to the trailer launch on May 31st.
“Baahubali” is a two-part period drama, the first titled “Baahubali-The Beginning”, is scheduled for release this July. The project is being handled by ace director, S. S. Rajamouli and respected production house, ArkaMediaworks. The film’s cast boasts of the popular stars Prabhas, RanaDaggubati, Anushka and Tamannaah.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?