this and so does Zee Telugu which conceptualized ‘first of its kind’ award ceremony honoring women
talent from the Media & Entertainment fraternity in AP and Telangana.
The event was held on a grand scale where the event witnessed the graceful presence of popular
actresses, directors, singers and costume designers, basically covering the entire gamut of female led
talent in Tollywood industry. There were generations of talents present at the ceremony right from the
legendary actresses like Vijaya Nirmala, Krishna Kumari, Jamuna, Jayapradha to the young generation
actresses like Kajal Aggarwal, Lavanya Tripathi, Nanditha Raj, Hebbah Patel, Regina Cassandra, Rashi
Khanna, Charmee Kaur who made the ‘Pink Carpet’ light up with stars.
The actresses strongly encouraged and supported the concept of Zee Telugu’s Apsara Awards which
recognizes and honors women talent. The actresses were dresses in the best of designers clothing that
only added up the glamour quotient at the event.
Take a look at pictures in the link below:
Eager to know who won awards for various categories? Do watch out for the Telecast of Apsara Awards
on Zee Telugu.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry