ATMUS Entertainment, leading distributor of Tamil movies in the USA has acquired the theatrical rights for the next big Tamil release in the US, Suriya’s Singam-2.
Starring Suriya, Anushka, Hansika and Vivek, director Hari’s Singam 2 is expected to be a mass entertainer. The music by Devi Sri Prasad is already hitting the mass audience in style. Though initial trailers suggest it is mass action south Tamil Nadu kind of movie, the file has episodes in foreign locales where Suriya will be seen in a stylish Avatar. It is releasing on July 5th with premieres in the USA on 4th of July which is the Independence Day holiday in the USA. ATMUS is planning for a huge release in over 50 screens all over USA. AZ India Media Services is partnering with ATMUS to market the movie and make it big in USA.
ATMUS had earlier released Suriya’s Maattrraan last year followed by Thuppakki, Neethaane En Ponvasantham and Kadal in the USA. Also, ATMUS holds the USA rights for the superstar film Kochadaiyaan as well.
If you wish to exhibit the movie within the USA, you may contact ATMUS at email@example.com or 872-222-8687.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement