What is Hadoop?
Apache Hadoop is an open source software platform for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. Hadoop services provide for data storage, data processing, data access, data governance, security, and operations.
Hadoop Technology Benefits
Some of the reasons organizations use Hadoop is its’ ability to store, manage and analyze vast amounts of structured and unstructured data quickly, reliably, flexibly and at low-cost.
Key Feature of Hadoop Technology
1. Scalability and Performance.
4. Low Cost.
Big Data Market Size:
1. By 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills as well as 1.5 million managers and analysts with the know-how to use the analysis of big data to make effective decisions – Mckinsey.
2. Global Forecast to 2021“, The big data market is expected to grow from USD 28.65 Billion in 2016 to USD 66.79 Billion by 2021, at a high Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.45%. – Marketsandmarkets.com.
3. Across all company sizes, 77 percent of organizations are taking Big Data and more specifically Big Data analytics seriously and consider it a priority. – Peer Research Survey.
4. Average salary of Big Data Hadoop Developers is $135k – Indeed.com.
At “LEARNTEK” we offer Big Data and Hadoop Training Program.
Online Training – Live Interactive Sessions.
Duration: 30 Hours.
Weekday and Weekend Batches
Topics: Big Data, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Map Reduce, HIVE, PIG, HBase, Zoo keeper, Flume, Oozie, Sqoop and YARN.
For more information, visit: www.learntek.org
USA: +1 734 418 2465
INDIA: +91 40 40181306
Press note released by: Indian Clicks, LLC
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son