King Nagarjuna will interact with his fans at the Google+ Hangout sessions at 8:30 PM IST today (Thursday, October 24)
The Superstar will engage in conversation with nine participants in each Hangout, and he assures that he will try his best “to meet and interact as many of his fans as he can” in multi sessions.
Given the millions of fans he has world over Nagarjuna feels that it is a fantastic opportunity to hook up with his fans through this powerful social media which is among the most influential two way interactive channel.
It is for the first time in Telugu Film Industry and for a superstar to engage in a live chat with fans in Google+.
The actor will also speak about his upcoming film BHAI which is scheduled to release on 25th October worldwide with his fans. The movie is already creating lot of buzz for its music and mass entertainment value.
Richa Gangopadhyay plays the female lead role in the film opposite Nagarjuna while, Tamil actor Prasanna and Sonu Sood are playing important roles. Brazilian model and actress Nathalia Kaur and Hamsa Nandhini will be seen in a special song. Kamna Jethmalani will also be seen in an interesting role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film