Bhale Manchi Roju opened with strong positive response from the audience and great reviews from the critics. The movie has lived up to the expectations set by the trailer and most of the premiers on Thursday were housefuls. #BhaleManchiRoju was trending amongst the top 10 in social media. It is indeed the highest opener in Sudheer Babu’s career and is all set to become the highest grosser in the hero’s career surpassing Prema Katha Chirtam by a huge margin.
The movie got rave reviews and received lot of lauds for its spectacular visuals, racy screenplay, amazing interval bang and hilarious scenes towards climax added with a lot of twists and turns making it an interesting and exciting crime comedy. Impressive taking by the debutant director Sriram and great production values by 70MM Entertainments are major assets.
Given the strong word of mouth, great reviews and as the other movies failing to impress the audience; Bhale Manchi Roju is all set to have a strong box office presence during this holiday season.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next