Dr. Rajendra Prasad is an Indian Film Actor who is popularly known as one of the finest comic heroes in Telugu Film Industry. He was born on 19th July 1956 and made his Telugu Film debut in 1977 with the movie Sneham. He is celebrating his birthday today and wishing him a very happy birthday. We all know, recently he has been elected as the president of Movie Artistes Association (MAA) and this is the first birthday he is celebrating after the success in London.
He became a popular star with the film Ladies Tailor which was directed by Vamshi. He acted in more than 200 films in Telugu and few more movies in Tamil and Hindi. He is fondly called as ‘King Of Comedy’ and ‘Natakireeti’ with his comic roles in his films. He stepped forward with the movies like Erra Mandaram and Aa Naluguru films which honoured him with Nandi Awards for Best Actor.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors